Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stop the Fear

I'm scared. I've had this blog for over a week, and I've been courageous enough to write 2 posts. But, yeah, there's that big but (not butt--watch it, buddy!). I still haven't told anyone--no one, not one single person--that I've started this blog. Here's my vow. After I finish writing this, I'm going to go on Twitter, and I'm going to tell some really smart, funny, incredible people that I started this blog. I think.

Okay, here I go. Yeah, really. I'm gonna do it. Dare me! Okay, I'll meet that dare. See you on the other side of Twitter. Ugh. I think.

2 comments:

  1. So did you tweet? I have to know. I'll be going to make sure I follow you. Post again. It gets easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I can't, you don't have your twitter handle in your sidebar. Terrible blogger faux pas ;-)

    ReplyDelete