Friday, October 1, 2010

My First Post

Okay, I think I'm really going to do this thing. I've been reading and admiring some amazing women (and a few amazing men) for a few years. I've wanted to do this since I first started reading, but fear. Oh fear. I can't do what these talented women do. What does it matter that I'm an editor and a relatively good writer? I really couldn't do it. Put my life on the internet? Who would care? What if no one reads? I'll be a blogging failure.

Well, I've decided to do it anyway. Maybe no one will care. Maybe no one will read this. But I care that I don't let the fear stop me from doing something. I decided that if I got a netbook, I'd start this thing. And I did little things to get it started, but I didn't write my first post until today--about 2 months after getting the netbook.

So I'll start slow. Here is my first post. I'm scared. But I'm going to post it anyway. Now, will I have the courage to tweet that I finally did this? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment